Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lusting For Covers #81



Lusting For Covers is a weekly meme hosted by TBQ's Book Palace.   Lusting For Covers is held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! Join in on the fun, head  over to TBQ's Book Palace and list your  Lusting For Covers  candidate.


My pick:
Wicked (Whispering Cove #3)
by Nikki Duncan

Goodreads

Blurb:
He’s sailed the seas for adventure…and found the sexiest one back at home.Danica Kent, MD, has settled into her new role as a small-town doctor. She caters to her Whispering Cove patients, especially the rum-drinking, poker-playing, town grandfathers who have their hands in a bit of everything. But when one of those patients brings her face-to-face with her high school crush, the work she’s done to reinvent herself falters.

Braydon Mitchell sails around the world writing freelance magazine articles. With no desire to settle down, he’s successfully avoided his grandfather’s pleas to come home...until now. Returning out of worry for the old man’s health, Braydon finds old friends in town for their high school reunion. And something he hadn’t expected. Danica, the awkward teenage geek who’s all grown up—and filled out in all the right places.

From their first touch, erotic sparks make Braydon want everything he isn’t built for—small-town stability, a strong woman’s love, family. And Danica wonders if Braydon has dropped anchor for good…or if her lover will be gone with the next tide.

This book has been previously published.

Product Warnings
Sweet, stunning, single doctor seeks strong, sexy sailor for sailing, snuggles and plenty of batten-down-the-hatches and hold-on-tight lovin’. Meddling grandfathers can please butt the hell out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why:

I am lusting..panting..drooling...ready to have a freakin heart attack over this cover. I love reading books with hot sexy heroes on the cover. It makes for a nice visual when you are reading them. Especially when the hero matches the cover model to a "T" and it is always a bonus when you love the book. I have only read one book by Nikki Duncan and loved it. I will definitely be reading more from her. She does have some yummy covers.  I do enjoy small town crushes. This one sounds fun.

Are you lusting over my pick this week? Got a cover you are lusting over? Post a link with your Lusting For Covers.  Love to see yours.

6 comments:

  1. WOW..this is one HOT cover!!! Great choice!! I am a big fan of Nikki Duncan but I have yet to read this series. I will have to add to my TBR pile.

    My L4C: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/07/lusting-for-covers-call-me-wild-by.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it is as good as her other book I read by her. Thanks for stopping by my LFC. Have a great week.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for participating in this week's L4C! :)

    *Grumbles* Two great looking series added to my wish list in one day--you girls are killing me! :D No wonder I'm already half-buried by books in my room and drowing in them when I open up my wishlist online...

    I've never read Nikki's work, never even heard of her books before now, but I'll definitely be adding them to my list now! Love the cover, I'm all for sexy men as well--makes reading the book that much better (well, not when you have the book out around children or family, but hey, book covers and e-books help with that!). Thanks for sharing!

    Enjoy!
    TBQ
    TBQ's Book Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know my poor TBR gets bigger and bigger with your fun meme. Thanka for stopping by. Have a great week.

      Delete
  3. Oh, Dear LORD--that is divine. I haven't read this one. Dammit, you are adding to the massive TBR pile--AGAIN.
    Here is my L4C this week:
    http://csmaxwell.blogspot.com/2012/07/lusting-for-covers_15.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know between Mariann, TBQ and you my poor TBR pile is over flowing. :) Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.