Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Review: Claimed by Rebecca Zanetti





Claimed (Dark Protectors series #2)
by Rebecca Zanetti
Purchase Links: Amazon  Barnes & Noble


Blurb:
A Daring Rescue

Emma Paulsen is a geneticist driven by science. But she's also a psychic, so when a dark, good-hearted vampire frees her from the clutches of the evil Kurjans, she realizes he must be the man who's been haunting her dreams. But with a virus threatening vampires' mates, Emma may discover a whole new meaning of "lovesick"...

A Deadly Decision

As King of the Realm, Dage Kayrs has learned to practice diplomacy. Still, it's taken three hundred years to find his mate, so he'll stop at nothing to protect her—even if it means

turning his back on his own kind...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Review:

Perfect~Keeper


Wow! Wow! And Wow! OMG I loved Fated, but Claimed was so much better. Right from the beginning the action starts and it never stops.

Dage, King of the Realm is a sexy super Alpha Male hero who is arrogant, dominate and very protective of his mate and family.

His gaze swept her head to toe. "You're wearing my colors, love." He stalked forward and leaned down to brush her cheek with a kiss. "Soon you'll be wearing me," he whispered for her ears only
 

He is use to everyone doing what he says with out any questions, but his mate Emma is a strong and stubborn woman. I am so happy Emma was chosen as his mate rather then a wimpy heroine. It just made the book more fun and interesting.


His gaze sharpened. "I've given you until tomorrow morning. Lower those shields or I'll shred them."

Anger began to boil like acid in her stomach. She lifted her chin. "We'll see about that, King."


Dage and Emma’s relationship is not easy. She defies him every chance she gets. Loved how Dage and Emma would bicker back and forth.

His jaw firmed. "You will be marked."

Her temper stirred to war with desire "No."

His full lips quirked. " I should've known the Queen of the Realm would be a pain in my ass."


Loved how we got to see Conn and Moira. It was great to see them talking and getting us ready for their story. Conn is definitely just like his brothers with an alpha attitude.

Yeah baby...Conn already had me in Claimed with...

“Meaning I coming to get you.”

I was so excited we are introduce to new secondary characters, Caleb and Lily. I am hoping they will be a couple and get their own story. I loved these two. She is strong will and he is a super sexy Alpha Male.

“Lily tossed her head away and shoved at Caleb’s chest. “Bite me, Caleb.”

He raised an eyebrow “Apparently Lady Lily has entered this century. You use words like that, milady, and you’ll get what you’re asking for.”


I adore Janie and was happy we got more of her dreams with her friend Zane. I am curious on what he is and look forward to more of his story and the roll he plays in this series.

I highly recommend Claimed if you are a Paranormal Romance fan who loves a fast paced novel with tons of action, angry sexing, strong heroines, many uber Alpha males and a great plot. Series should be read in order starting with Fated book 1. Claimed is a keeper and will re-read again.




Shelves
Paranormal Romance Vampire Hero Alpha through out book
Uber Alpha Hero
Fan your self sex scenes Angry sexing
Possessive Hero
Jealous Hero Protective Hero
Instant Mating

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.