Sunday, August 19, 2012

BB & B


BB&B (Bought, Borrowed and Bagged) is a weekly meme held on Sundays, hosted by Talk Supe. It is where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, on going events and any news we want to share with our followers.

Hello lovelies. Sorry I have been MIA and have not been posting that much or visiting my blogs I love. My hubby has been on vacation this week. We been having a great time hanging out together, running around town, lunch and dinner dates and now started working on our bathroom. So we have been busy this week. Monday I should be back to normal (I hope).

I bought this week  Valiant (New Species series #3) by Laurann Dohner for my Kindle because it is a keeper and had it on my Kobo. I am giving my kobo to my mom so I am slowly re buying my keeper books for my kindle. I am so excited I treated my self to Seducing Cinderella by Gina L. Maxwell.



Seducing Cinderella (Fighting For Love #1)
by Gina L. Maxwell


Blurb:
Mixed martial arts fighter Reid Andrews’s chance to reclaim his title as light heavyweight champ is shattered when he’s injured only months before the rematch. To make sure he’s healed in time, his trainer sends him to recuperate under a professional’s care—Reid’s best friend’s little sister, all grown up.

Disorganized and bookish Lucie Miller needs some professional help of her own. She’d do anything to catch the eye of a doctor she’s crushed on for years, so when Reid offers seduction lessons in exchange for 24/7 conditioning for the biggest fight of his career, Lucie jumps at the chance.

Soon Reid finds him himself in the fight of his life...winning Lucie's heart before she gives it to someone else.





Valiant (New Species series #3)
Laurann Dohner

Blurb: Goodreads

Tammy has always tried to be prepared for any calamity life might send her way but she never imagined a sexy, lion man-beast in her future. He's huge, got the most exotic, golden cat-eyes she's ever seen, and she's so terrified she's speechless for the first time in her life. He's stalking closer, growling at her, and she's too terrified to even flee.

Valiant hates humans. But when he gets a whiff of the adorable human female who has invaded his territory, he starts rethinking. Her fear scents of pure, sweet temptation and the closer he gets, the more appealing she becomes. Once he's got his hands on her, he isn't about to let her go. One thought will change his life. MINE!

Before Tammy can regain her senses, she's flat on her back in Valiant's bed. Now he just has to use every inch of his big, buff body to convince her that she should stay with him forever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Won:
Intimate Enemies
by Joan Swan

Goodreads

Blurb:
She is on a quest for answers; answers that could just get her killed.

Six months after the mysterious yacht explosion that killed Cassie Christo’s mother and stepbrother, authorities still have no answers to the cause. Searching for closure, Cassie returns to her childhood home on the Pacific Coast of Baja, Mexico, where she launches her own investigation into the accident. She never expected to find an adversary in the man who had once touched her heart with kindness in her darkest moment.

Rio’s been fantasizing about reconnecting with Cassie for months. But not here and sure as hell not now. As an undercover agent with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, he’s working the biggest sting operation in all of northern Mexico, and he definitely doesn’t have time for the wild attraction he feels for Cassie.

Not only is his cover on the line, so is his heart. Because as the end of a yearlong operation draws closer, Rio knows if he tells Cassie the truth about who and what he is, it won’t only jeopardize his mission, it may result in him losing her forever. And if he doesn’t, his lies and deception could get them both killed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Swag:
Reviews:
Giveaways:
Playing For Keeps E-book giveaway (your choice of Amazon or Barnes and Noble) by R.L. Mathewson starts 8/20 and ends 8/26. Courtesy of Wickedly Delicious Book Blog.

8 comments:

  1. love your haul Wicked...nice ;) I have Seducing Cinderella to read too.

    Sharonda @ Salacious Reads
    Here's mine
    http://www.salaciousreads.com/2012/08/sexxys-sunday-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to get your banner man! Thanks for joining our meme, we need a linky now I think. I love your BB&B it's wickedly sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* I want to read Seducing Cinderella!! Looks way awesome ^_^ Take that back.. I wanna read all the books you just mentioned lol. *fans self* pretty hawt covers too ;)

    My WIMBB


    Ana♥ Beach Bum Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so much about Seducing Cinderella! It's already on my list of buying :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to reading it, I also heard good things about it.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.