Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lusting For Covers #86



Lusting For Covers is a weekly meme hosted by TBQ's Book Palace.   Lusting For Covers is held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! Join in on the fun, head  over to TBQ's Book Palace and list your  Lusting For Covers  candidate.


My Pick:


Her Demonic Angel (Her Angel series #5)
By Felicity Heaton Web
Release Date: September 15, 2012



Blurb:
A demonic angel with a heart of ice, Veiron walks a dark path with vengeance on his mind. Nothing will sway him from his mission to destroy his master... until he risks his life to enter Hell once more to save a mortal female. The fiery beauty makes him burn with hungers he must battle and needs he cannot deny, tempting him to surrender body and soul to her.

Erin is convinced her refusal to do the Devil’s bidding will see her die in a terrifying realm straight out of her nightmares. The last thing she expects is the lethally sensual warrior who breaks into her cell and awakens the darkest desires of her heart and a fierce longing to know the heat of his caress.

Pulled into an incredible world where war is set to ignite and darkness is on the rise, Erin races with Veiron to escape the Devil’s legions in a journey fraught with danger and filled with passion that flares white-hot.

When Erin is faced with a life-shattering realisation and an extraordinary destiny, will their love give them the strength to battle both Heaven and Hell or will they be parted forever?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why:
 OK Lovelies I am out of my Couple Covers Funk.  Got a kick ass cover for you all this week. Are you lusting over this cover as much as I am?

I love Her Demonic Angel Cover. The red and orange in the background of the sexy shirtless angel. I have read  Covet (Vampire Erotic Theatre Romance Series #1) and enjoyed it. I bought Her Dark Angel (Her Angel Series #1) but have not read it yet. I guess I need to get on the band wagon and start Her Angel series because I like the sound of Her Demonic Angel.

What cover are you lusting over this week? Love to see your pick. Leave a comment with either your pick or a link to your post.

8 comments:

  1. :D It is indeed a kick-ass cover, isn't it? Lovely color choices, sexy man on the cover (complete with wings). Great choice! :)

    I've not read any of her books, but I've got the first few on my list. Off to add this series!

    And don't worry about the email--I completely understand. Life happens! :D

    Enjoy!
    TBQ
    TBQ's Book Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will email soon. Catching up on my comments. Thanks for visiting my L4C.

      Delete
  2. Love your choice: The red wings are hot.
    I haven't read her, either...so I must add this delish to the pile.
    Just wish you could see more of the hero's face. The bod is delish...
    here is my choice this week:
    http://csmaxwell.blogspot.com/2012/08/lusting-for-covers-leave-me-breathless.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even read the synopsis. No need to, I put on my TBR List :) This is sexy!!!

    I'm lusting over this: http://fiktishuhspleasures.blogspot.com/2012/08/lusting-for-covers-86.html
    Done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cover!! I haven't read any of her books before but I will have to add this one to my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.