Sunday, October 21, 2012

Lusting For Covers #95 Hot Ticket by Olivia Cunning




Lusting For Covers is a weekly meme hosted by TBQ's Book Palace.   Lusting For Covers is held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! Join in on the fun, head  over to TBQ's Book Palace and list your  Lusting For Covers  candidate.


My L4C

by Olivia Cunning Web
Release Date February 13, 2013

Blurb:
There are things in bassist Jace Seymour’s past that he is unwilling to share with anyone. To cover his guilt and anguish, he seeks dominatrix Mistress V (Aggie) to temporarily placate his inner turmoil. Aggie doesn’t have much use for men–besides the power rush she gets when they’re begging for mercy at her feet–but Jace isn’t like her usual clients. His cool defiance and unexpected dominance in the bedroom drives her to distraction and quickly steals her heart. When circumstances threaten Jace’s position in Sinners, Aggie must help him regain his rightful place in the band while showing him that time and love can heal all wounds.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why:
I bow to Olivia Cunning for her sexy ass covers and for giving us the delicious heroes from the Sinners series. First Hot Ticket cover is sexy.  Really all her covers are yummy but I am really loving this one.  2nd OMG I freakin finally read a novel from Olivia Cunning and it was Double Time. For sure a 5 star novel and keeper. I am now hooked and want more. Well I have Backstage Pass already and planning on starting it today.  So much for reading Backstage Pass first. Mariann and CS Maxwell, I can not believe I did not read this series sooner. Yes you can tell me "I Told You So". I will have my review up this week.

8 comments:

  1. Love the cover, and I just love the colors being used!!!! Hope you have a great sunday!!!! Toodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...Great choice!! You can never go wrong with one of Olivia's covers or books~especially with this series. I cannot believe that you read the series out of order!!! lol It doesn't really matter though now that they published Trey's book out of order!! I loved Trey's book!! Ethan won me over in the end but I wasn't all that happy with him in the beginning!! I cannot wait until she writes Dare's book~LOVE him!! Can't wait to read your review. Have a great rest of the weekend. Hope everything is getting better with your family and especially your son. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was not lost and still enjoyed her writing and loving all her characters. I hope Dare gets his own book.

      Delete
  3. Ooh, I LOVED "Backstage Pass"! I still need to pick up book 2. :)

    Great cover, I agree--she always has sexy covers (and sexy novels!)

    Enjoy!
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Backstage Pass too. I am now looking forward to Sid's Story.

      Delete
  4. WD--
    Okay, first off---shame on you for reading out of order. (JK).
    Secondly, if you loved Double Time, you will pee your pants, squee, and have laughed your ass off when you read the first book, Backstage Pass. That one is still my fave. (Sorry Trey). And JHace is my fave sinner with the inability to sort the rest out in order, so I'll just take all of them as a nekked buffet :)
    here is my L4C: http://csmaxwell.blogspot.com/2012/10/lusting-for-covers-caleb-by-emma-lang.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right about reading out of order :). I just finished Backstage Pass and freakin laughed my ass off. OMG I never new a Erotic Romance could be so funny. I was laughing pretty hard during the bathroom scene in the airport. I had to read it a few times. I was so happy I was alone at home and not in a public place. Olivia Cunning is amazing. I look forward to his story and please tell me you are inviting me over that nekekd buffet.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.