Sunday, April 28, 2013

BB and B, Stacking The Shelves, In My Mailbox, Sunday Post



BB&B (Bought, Borrowed and Bagged) is a weekly meme held on Sundays, hosted by Talk Supe. It is where we share with you the books that we have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, on going events and any news we want to share with our followers.
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
NetGalley
 
 
Blaze Of Winter (Star Harbor #2), Long Simmering Spring (Star Harbor #3) by Elisabeth Barrett, The Awakening: Aidan by Abby Niles
 
 
Bought
 
Spark  (Elemental #2) by Brigid Kemmerer
 
 
 
The Lawman by Lily Graison
 
I just love those Avery Brothers in Lily Graison's Willow Creek series. If missed my earlier post, The Lawman is still Free at amazon. Hurry and get your copy now, do not know when it ends. A must read author and series.
 
 
The Lawman (Willow Creek #1)
by Lily Graison
 
The Willow Creek Series, Book 1

On the run from her ex-lover, jilted by a no-show husband and now mistaken for a whore in the Diamond Back saloon, Abigail Thornton doesn’t think things can get any worse. That is until a single slap to a man’s face starts a barroom brawl that lands her in the last place she expected to be.

Town Marshal Morgan Avery wants nothing more than to wash away the trail-dust and sleep for a week, preferably with a soft, willing woman by his side. Instead, he gets Abigail Thornton – all one hundred pounds of her thrust at him seconds before a fist connects with his face. Breaking up the fight takes more effort than he wants to admit and when the last man falls he finds Abigail still standing and not looking the least bit contrite.

Throwing her into the town jail for the night would salve his wounded pride and then he will let her go. Or that was the plan. When morning comes he finds himself oddly reluctant to do so. Miss Thornton is hiding something and he aims to find out what, even if he has to bed her to do so. But will one night in her bed be enough?





TBQ's Book Palace and I have started a Shifter discussion blog on goodreads. 

 
Promise we do not bite. Maybe a little nibble here and there from the heroes.

 

14 comments:

  1. I need to continue the Elemental series. Enjoyed book 1 quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got The Lawman---you convinced me to check it out :)
    And I'm gonna try to do the Shifter Read a Thon...bear with me, never done a read-a-thon before. :) Be gentle.

    I read Breathless, which whetted my appetite for more. I will be reading more of this series.

    Thanks for checking out my BB&B :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am working my way up to Breathless. Loving those Merrick brothers. Yeah you got The Lawman. I hope you love as much as I did. Love Lily Graison writing voice and the Willow Creek series. I am excited you are going to try the Shifter read a long. We just started it so it is new for us too.

      Delete
  3. Spark is on my TBR list. Just need to find time to read it.
    Happy Reading :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up on the freebie. I just snagged myself a copy.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some nice eye~candy up there...whoo hoo!! Have another great week!!

    Thanx for visiting my StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.