Monday, April 29, 2013

Fallen For Covers: #11 Everything Changes by Shey Stahl




Fallen For Covers is a Meme hosted on Mondays by Wickedly Delicious Book Blog. This Meme is to show off Young Adult and New Adult covers you have Fallen For. It can be new, old or not release yet. Please only post YA/NA covers. If have an adult cover you will love to show off head on over to TBQ's Book Palace on Sundays and partake in Lusting For Covers Meme. To join Fallen For Covers please follow the linky at bottom of post.

How to join:
  • Make a separate post for the Fallen For Covers Meme on your blog.
  • Copy the button above or place your own (as long as you link back to Wickedly Delicious Book Blog) on top of your post.
  • Pick your Fallen For Covers candidate with a new, old, a reprint or not out yet book. Give a reason for your pick.
  • Place your name and blog title in the linky below, as well as the URL for a direct link to the post.
  • Visit other blogs on the list and make some new friends.
     

My Pick:
Everything Changes
by Shey Stahl
YA/NA
 
Blurb by Goodreads
 
I knew a boy once.
He was a boy that changed everything.

I didn't know Parker O’Neil outside of the occasional smile and wink. The AMA Supercross racer came to our small town one winter, and I had no idea what he was capable of. How could I have known that he would change my life forever that summer? Eventually, the occasional smile became a smile I grew to love and longed to see. The occasional wink became a gesture that made my soul sway and my heart ache. In the canyons of the desert, he showed me his lifestyle and his love.

What I didn't see was the control he had over me. It was a power the glitz and glamour of his professional lifestyle had and eventually what tore apart any life I thought I knew. In his world of banging bars and soaring jumps, there was no room for someone like me. But for five years, every time he called or touched me, everything changed again. It was a touch that could heal anything and a smile that could light even the darkest nights.
 
Why:
Oh I am in love with this cover and the blurb. My kind of novel with a sexy dirt-biking hero. Love how the cover shows the hero and heroine walking in the sand dunes with the wind blowing. The cover models look beautiful and loving how they are dressed.  There is something I like when a hero walks ahead of the heroine while holding her hand. I can  not write in words, I just know I love when my hubby does it. I feel safe and protected. I think it makes the hero more of a leader than a follower. Love how the cover has a haze over it with the bright blue font. While browsing found this lovely cover then got all excited it is about dirt-bike racing.  I must have this novel like now.
 
 
I have not read anything by Shey Stahl. Have you heard of Everything Changes? Have you read any of Shey Stahl novels.



3 comments:

  1. This is a really beautiful cover. I really like the sound of this book too! Added to my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cowziers!!!!! How did I miss this new meme? I will totally be doing this one next week!

    Angela The Reading Cave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela I hope to see you next Sunday. Love to see what you would pick.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.