Sunday, April 7, 2013

Lusting For Covers: #119 Extreme Love by Abby Niles



Lusting For Covers is a weekly meme hosted by TBQ's Book Palace . Lusting For Covers is held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! Join in on the fun, head over to TBQ's Book Palace and list your Lusting For Covers candidate.


My L4C Pick:


Extreme Love
by Abby Niles
Release Date: April 30, 2013
 
Blurb by Goodreads
 
 
New body. New clothes. New men.

Used to the average Joe, Caitlyn Moore is overwhelmed when the supremely masculine Dante Jones walks into her life and expresses an interest in her. At first she pushes him away, refusing to encourage the attention of a cage fighter. Then she learns Dante has a love ‘em and leave ‘em reputation. What better way to fine-tune her non-existent flirting skills than with a male who won’t stick around? But Dante has no intention of being a practice dummy; he’s out for all or nothing. Now Caitlyn must accept Dante—violent career and all—or let him go.

Dante “Inferno” Jones has one goal: win the Welterweight Championship. At a time when focus is crucial, the last thing he needs is a distraction. Yet Caitlyn Moore becomes a challenge he can’t resist. When the light-hearted pursuit shifts to a battle to win her heart, his focus is shot. Faced with losing the biggest match of his career, Dante must decide if his extreme life also has room for Extreme Love.
 
 
Why
Cage Fighter, Tattoo hero.  Love this cover. It is very simple and sexy. Checking out NetGalley new arrivals and look what I found. Cover got my attention and then loved the sound of it. Requested it, so I hope I get it. New author me.
 
Are you lusting over my L4C pick this week? Love comments even if you are not par taking. Love to know what you thought of my L4C pick.


6 comments:

  1. *drools* Oh my! I'm glad you found this one, thanks for sharing! Now you've got me tempted to request it from NG, but I've been trying sooo hard to stay away from there until my TBR Mountain is, well, kind of under control. Hope you get it, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it! :)

    Enjoy!
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my TBR pile is over flowing. I could not resist this novel.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I also requested Extreme Love.

    Heather ~ My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cover!!! I just love the blurb too...going on my tBR now!!! Hope you are having a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a beautiful weekend. So excited got my copy from netgalley. Can not wait to read it.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.