Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sexy Snippet: Kane's Mate by Hazel Gower



Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between The Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in head on over to Reading Between The Wines just grab the button, Post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky below at Reading Between The Wines so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!

This week my sexy snippet comes from Kane's Mate by Hazel Gower. I am loving Kane the Sexy tattoo-alpha male-wolf shifter hero. Loving the delicious cover.


 Kane's Mate (Armageddon Mates #1)
by Hazel Gower
 
 
 
Kane stopped his gentle strokes of her clit and put a thick, long finger in her pussy. That felt exquisite, especially when he sucked on her clit. He added another thick finger. "Come for me princess. I want to see you come, I want to taste you and hear you yell my name." He added a third finger and flicked his tongue over her hard nub, that's when she came undone screaming his name as shivers of pleasure racked up her body.

2 comments:

  1. w...o...w!!! my goodness...that is just damn hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even hotter when picture the cover model as Kane having his wicked way with the heroine. Thanks for stopping by my Sexy Snippet. Have a great day.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.