Thursday, April 18, 2013

Swoon: Mystery Falls by Marilyn Phillips



Swoon is a meme featured on Thursdays by YA Bound. From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.
 
Marilyn Phillips knows how to write a swoon worthy hero. Shadow was that hero, he got my heart pounding, skin tingling and stomach fluttering.  For everyone that read Mystery Falls you know exactly what I am talking about. For those of you that have not read this book, really you are missing out on a great story with a "HAWT" swoon worthy hero.

Repeat swoon. Still transferring stuff from my YA blog to my Wickedly Delicious Blog.  All is good, Shadow is hawt enough to be on Swoon Meme twice.


Mystery Falls
by Marilyn Phillips
 
In one fluid movement, he wrapped his arms around me and rolled us over. Suddenly finding my body pinned beneath his, I gazed into his eyes and remained motionless. Without saying a word, he reached up, and using his fingertips, he gently stroked my cheek. Then slowly, ever so slowly, he touched his lips to mine. The kiss was deliciously soft and incredibly sensual. Closing my eyes, I slid my arms around him and curled my fingers into his hair. Sucking gently on my lower lip, he coaxed my mouth open so that he could run his tongue over mine. Tasting his sweetness, I felt my desire ignite. Wanting more of him, I pulled him closer.
 

22 comments:

  1. I've had this book on my to be read list for a while now! Love your swoon from it! Definitely got to read!

    Thanks for stop by my swoon and it's not Tyler's tongue that pierced...think further down south! hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I forgot to tell you... I LOVE your blog make over !!!! :)

      Delete
    2. Mystery Falls is a definite read! Awesome about Tyler's down south piercing. Thank you for the lovely blog make over comment.

      Delete
  2. Love your swoon! I need to add this book to my reading list! Guys pushing women into hot steamy kisses are always good. <3 love the blog- full of sexy guys- always a good thing :P

    Thanks for checking my swoon and following me.

    I'm a new GFC follower under Two-tall-tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following back and loving my blog full of sexy guys. Mystery Falls is a must read. Look forward to your swoon next week.

      Delete
  3. That's such a sensual, and sweet Swoon! I loved it! By the way, you have me drooling over here with all of this amazing eye candy! I'll take the guy on top of your blog with the amazing chest, and skull tattoo! LOL

    Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/04/swoon-thursday-14.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had this on my TBR list for awhile too! I need to get to it because that was awesome!

    Thanks for stopping by my swoon!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes!! I loved this book!! Shadow is a delicious hottie!!

    Come and check out My Swoon!! @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    And I visited your blog heaps this week, and everytime I pressed Publish, I though Argh! Forgot to mention how good it looks!!
    So Happy Blog Makeover!! Looks Awesome Chicka!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! Haven't heard of this novel. I'll have to check it out! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    My Swoon from Of Silver and Beasts by Trisha Wolfe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love some lip sucking!

    My swoon

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I apologize that I'm a bit slow with my reply this week. Yeah, I definitely recogonize this swoon. Thanks for posting it on your blog for the second time. You are awesome!!

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a great swoon! This is on my TBR and one of these days I will finally get to it. Great swoon!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet! Nice swoon choice, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.