Thursday, April 4, 2013

Swoon: Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout



Swoon is a meme featured on Thursdays by YA Bound. From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.
 
Old Swoon. Moving my YA reviews and swoons over from my YA blog.

Daemon from Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout got my heart pounding every time.  Enjoy!
Another step forward on Daemon's side, and my back wa against the wall. "You're lying."

"And you're overconfident." I inhaled, but all I smelled was him and that did funny things to my stomach. "You know, the whole arrogant thing I mentioned. Not attractive."

Daemon placed his hands on each side of my head and leaned in. A lamp was on one side of me and the T.V. on the other. I was trapped. And when he spoke, his breath danced over my lips. "Every time you lie, your cheeks turn red."

"Nuh-uh." Not the most eloquent thing I'd ever said, but it was the best I could come up with.

His hands slid down the wall, stopping beside my hips. "I bet yoy think about me all the time. Nonstop."

"You're insane." I pressed back against the wall breathless.

"You probably even dream about me." His gaze lowered to my mouth.....


22 comments:

  1. Oh I adore this series! Great pick- you will like the next book in the series a lot more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read all except Opal. Just moving my reviews and swoons from my YA Blog. Love this series too!

      Delete
  2. Oh, yes, yes, YES!!!!! I LOVE this book!!!!!! But you stopped just before the good part! Ugh... LOL. Awesome pick! :D

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have got to read Jennifer L. books! I've only read one! But need to find out what's all the swoony over Daemon is about! lol
    I think you will love Going Under! I'm reading it now and I'm loving it! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must read about Daemon. Yummy hero I think you will love. I can not wait to read Going Under. Thank you for sharing a new author for me.

      Delete
  4. *sigh* Daemon Black! It's been too long since I read this book!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this book - my first JLA experience! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Daemon! Any scene he's in is swoon-with! He's the king of Swoon! I miss The Lux Series. JLA is such an amazing writer! Off topic, but I love the books you have on your sidebar! It looks like I'm going to be loading up my TBR, and thanks for the eye candy!!!!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment. I do love my eye candy covers. Yes any scene with Daemon is swoon worthy.

      Delete
  7. Sigh. I love Daemon. You can never go wrong with a swoon from him! Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by my swoon!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this book and Daemon is a favorite of mine. Great swoon!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Obsidian. Awesome choice for a swoon!

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, yep!! Love this series!!

    Thanx for visiting my SWOON!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT Swoon! Pretty much any moment with Daemon is swoon-worthy.
    Thanks for dropping by my Swoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and I agree. Always hard to pick just one.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.