Tuesday, April 30, 2013

YA Review: Fearless by Brigid Kemmerer





Fearless (Elemental #1.5)
by Brigid Kemmerer
Purchase links: Amazon Barnes & Noble
 
Blurb by Goodreads
 
Being a force of nature doesn’t keep you safe.

Hunter Garrity is used to watching his back. The kids at school sense something different about him. And they’re right.

Hunter has powers that have nothing to do with how hard he can throw a punch.

Maybe that’s what Clare Kasten is picking up. She’s shy, quiet, and intense, but she’s sought him out. There’s no telling what she wants from him.

But Hunter knows enough to sense a secret when it’s close. And getting close to Clare is a danger he’s ready to face…
 




I am a fan of the sexy mysterious Hunter in Storm (Elemental #1). Fearless is a super short, easy to read in no time novel about how Hunter became the way he is and what led him to The Merrick brothers in Storm (Elemental #1). He is younger in Fearless and clueless about girls. It was a treat to see him before he became the sexy, mysterious, tattoo, piercing and Goth, Punk, New age style hero who I fell head over heals for in Storm. Even though he is not the main hero in Storm he was for sure the one that got my heart pounding with his flirting with Becca. I enjoyed the moments with his dad, uncle and of course Casper his uncle cop dog.
 


 

2 comments:

  1. You know while reading Storm, I think Hunter stole my heart more than Chris. I knew who Becca would end up with, of course, but I thought that Hunter made, I don't know, more of an efforit maybe? Still liked Chris, and loved the book, but I'm wanting more Hunter! :) Great review!

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want more of Hunter too! He was for sure the one who got my heart pounding, stomach tingling.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.