Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sexy Snippet: Behind Closed Doors by Shannon McKenna

 
Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between The Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in head on over to Reading Between The Wines just grab the button, Post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky below at Reading Between The Wines so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time

Behind Closed Doors (McClouds & Friends #1)

Behind Closed Doors (McClouds & Friends #1)
by Shannon McKenna


She swatted him as he pulled her back for another kiss. "Stop that. Oh, God. Please, Seth.

"But you want it," he coaxed, his voice husky and seductive. "I love how you respond. I'd love to open my jeans and slide you down on my cock, right here and now. You could ride me until you come apart. And that would be just the appetizer, sweetheart. Just a teaser, to hold us until we get to the nearest bed. The nearest door that we can close and lock. That's when I'll really give it to you. As much as you want. Hard and fast, or sweet and slow. Whatever you want. All day long.

2 comments:

  1. WD...**whimper**
    That is a great SS, and I think I have this book in my "library" somewhere. Since I am in the middle of moving, I have no freaking clue if I do for sure or where the hell it would even be at right now.
    Here is my SS: http://csmaxwell.blogspot.com/2013/07/sexy-snippets-breaking-by-claire-kent.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy hotness! *fans self* Thanks for sharing that! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.