Monday, July 8, 2013

Sexy Snippet: His Risk To Take by Tessa Bailey

 
Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between The Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in head on over to Reading Between The Wines just grab the button, Post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky below at Reading Between The Wines so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time

I know mine is not a steamy sex scene but had to post as my sexy snippet as  I do love a hero who can be a bit possessive. Loving His Risk To Take and Troy is a sexy hero who knows how to work some mojo in the sex department.

 

His Risk to Take (Line of Duty #2)
by Tessa Bailey

Add To Goodreads

When her head fell back on her shoulders, Troy sunk his fingers into her hair and tilted her head back up until she looked him square in the eye. "As long as you're with me, I don't want some punk thinking he has the right to touch your gorgeous face. If you want to be touched, you tell me where, and I'll take care of it. I'm the only one who touches you now, Ruby. Me."




2 comments:

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.