Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sexy Snippets: Axel by Harper Sloan


Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between The Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in head on over to Reading Between The Wines just grab the button, Post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky below at Reading Between The Wines so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time

Axel (Corps Security, #1)


Axel (Corps Security #1)
by Harper Sloan
 
 
He crushes his mouth back down to my own and tangles his hand in my thick hair before bringing his other hand slowly down my side. He caresses my heated skin before reaching between us. He pulls his hips back slightly, giving just enough room to take himself in his hand and align his broad head to my core. Rubbing my clit a few times, he dips into my pussy only to travel back out and coat my juices around my pussy lips. He repeats this a few times while I whimper into his mouth, he groans right with me and I know he is as tortured with this slow process as I am.
 
"Feel so good...so wet, so hot. Can't wait to be deep inside your tight cunt baby." He says into my neck, kissing and sucking the soft skin where my neck meets my shoulder.
 
Thoughts:
Axel.. you alpha male, dirty talking, sexy as sin who knows how to play in the bedroom.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, I knew I shouldn't read sexy snippets while beginning my day at work, now I'm squirming on my chair ! Dirty talking heroes are the best, great excerpt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm convinced that I'll really dig this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza I really want to read this now... that snippet was well hot. I haven't visited your blog in a long time and I just wanted to say I've missed it, and I really like the changes you've made :) It looks awesome! I used to run the book blog Reading on the Wild Side.

    Kayla @ K.G. INC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read that book during my holiday, I loved it !

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.