Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sexy Snippets: While It Lasts by Abbi Glines



Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between The Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in head on over to Reading Between The Wines just grab the button, Post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky below at Reading Between The Wines so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time.


There is something so sexy when the hero tells you what he is about to do. Enjoy.


While It Lasts (Sea Breeze #3)
by Abbi Glines
 
 
"I'm about to pump this tight hole with my finger," he said in a ragged voice. Each hot breath against my ear gave me chills.
 
"Okay," I choked out.
 
His finger slowly eased out and back in and I thought I was going to die from pleasure.
 
"Does that feel good, baby?"  he asked, pressing a kiss beside my ear.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes it does!
    I've read her Too Far series which I loved, I am going to have to check out this one!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.