Monday, December 16, 2013

Quote-Tastic: The Professional: Part 1 by Kresley Cole


Quote-Tastic is a meme hold on Mondays by Herding Casts & Burning SoupJoin them  every Monday and share a favorite quote that's grabbed ya for one reason or another.

Mafiya enforcer Aleksandr  is all mine. Sorry lovelies but being greedy at the moment and have no intention on sharing this wicked- sexy dominate-alpha male hero. If interested in why I am being a bit greedy, really need to read The Professional. Sorry for the many quotes but my poor kindle is lit up like  a Christmas tree with so many highlights. It was very hard to pick just one favorite quote or some that were not spoilers. Review



Quote-Tastic #1
 
(Love a hero that gives choices)
 
"Let me make this simple for you" he interrupted. "I'm walking out of this house in five minutes. You can either walk out with me, packed and dressed, or leave in that little robe" - his piercing eyes swept over me, over my nipples pressing against the silk - "thrown over my shoulder. Your choice."
 
Quote-Tastic #2
 
(Arrogant hero:)
 
"When a woman singles me out" - he leaned down to murmur at my ear - "it's because she wants to get fucked. She looks at the scars and tattoos and knows she'll get fucked hard."
 
Quote-Tastic #3
 
(Kresley Cole had me wetting my panties with "Suck"...oops TMI.)
 
"Ah, God, I'm about-"
 
He covered my mouth with one of his hands, muffling my screams. He slipped two fingers between my lips, treating to my own juices. "Suck," he ordered.
 
My head fell back and I sucked in delight, imagining those fingers were is cock. Under is sharp thrusts, I began to scream.
 
 
The Professional: Part 1 (The Game Maker 0.1)
by Kresley Cole
 
Blurb by Goodreads
 
He makes the rules . . .Mafiya enforcer Aleksandr "The Siberian" Sevastyan’s loyalty to his boss is unwavering, until he meets the boss’s long-lost daughter, a curvy, tantalizing redhead who haunts his mind and heats his blood like no other. Ordered to protect her, Sevastyan will do anything to possess her as well—on his own wicked terms.

Rules are made to be broken . . .PhD student Natalie Porter had barely recovered from her first sight of the breathtakingly gorgeous Sevastyan before the professional hit man whisks her away to Russia, thrusting her into a world of extreme wealth and wanton pleasures. With every day she spends under his protection, she falls deeper under his masterful spell.

Are you ready to play?Yet all is not as it seems. To remove Natalie from an enemy’s reach, Sevastyan spirits her into hiding. From an opulent palace in Russia to the decadent playgrounds of the mega-wealthy in Paris, the two lovers will discover that even their darkest—and most forbidden—fantasies can come true…
 

7 comments:

  1. Gah I so want to read this one but waiting until all the sections are published together. Yall are killing me with it. ;) She's freaking amazing and damn it sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me the best part is waiting. Let me tell you it is killing me and loving every minute of it.

      Delete
  2. OMG I can't wait for all of them to be out! I love the quotes :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited I started this serial has it is one not to miss and I am loving the wait.

      Delete
  3. You might change your mind after reading it. As of now I would not, just so he would throw me over his shoulders. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds very delicious and hot and sexy!!! Loved the quotes you shared.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.