Friday, October 17, 2014

Review: Under The Covers by Rebecca Zanetti

Under the Covers (Maverick Montana #2)
by Rebecca Zanetti
 
Synopsis
A sexy category romance from Entangled's Brazen imprint...

Opposites don’t attract. They ignite.

The small Montana town near the Kooskia reserve seemed like the perfect place for Juliet Montgomery to hide from her not-so-law-abiding family. But when her peace is shattered by a break-in and threatening phone calls, it’s clear someone back in New York knows where she is. It’s time to plan her getaway, and fast—but first, she needs to tie up a few loose ends. Namely, finding out exactly what the town’s sexy cowboy sheriff is hiding in his holster...

Sheriff Quinn Lodge has enough demons of his own to know when someone’s hiding something. Clearly, he needs to do a thorough investigation to uncover what’s beneath Juliet’s uptight, city-girl exterior—preferably one piece of clothing at a time. But when their chemistry goes from fizzy to full-on explosive, things start getting complicated. How can Juliet stay beneath the covers with Quinn, when doing so means blowing her cover?
 

 
Spoil Free Review:
Rating: 4 Stars ~ Loved It
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Heat: Hot ~ Fan Yourself
Source: Bought
 
Quinn can call me darlin' anytime. I know when I read a Rebecca Zanetti novel I am going to get a yummy alpha male hero. The banter and humor between Quinn and Juliet had me giggling. These two were so much fun to read.
 
As always Rebecca Zanetti knows how to weave family into her novels with out taking away from the hero/heroine story.  His siblings are a hoot. They have no problem invading his personal place. What I love most about his family once you have  a place in their heart they are all protectors.  Treat you like one of their own. 
 
I find my self when in the mood for a easy read with family fun and all around loveable characters Maverick Montana series is it for me. Excited for Rising Assets (Maverick Montana #3), Colton story that has one my favorite themes friends-with-benefits.
 
Add to Goodreads
 
Purchase Links: Amazon  Barnes & Noble 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Aaaaand I'm ashamed to say I haven't read anything by her yet ! But I have one of her books, so I really really should and I will ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca Zanetti is one of my favorite authors who I will read anything by her. Look forward to see what novel you have and what you think.

      Delete
  2. Oh I love Zanetti....ad I really need to get back to reading her books!! I do adore those alpha heroes and she does a great job with them in her books.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.