Saturday, December 13, 2014

BB & B - Stacking The Shelves - Sunday Post - Showcase Sunday

 
Hosted by Talk Supe
 

 
 
Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
 
 
 
 
 
Free!!
 
 
Free at Amazon
 
 
He’s the one man I can never have, but the only one I crave…

Saxon Gray has reason to hate me. He spent five years in prison after saving me from a brutal violation at the hands of a rival motorcycle club – and he paid for that rescue with his freedom. I’ve never been able to settle the debt I owe him…until now.

The menace of that old rivalry is flaring up again, and as president of the Hellfire Riders, Saxon is the one man who can keep me safe. But I want more than his protection.

I want his heart.

WANTING IT ALL is a complete novella. No cliffhangers—only hot and sexy romance. The Motorcycle Clubs series is romance for readers who want all of the heat and emotion, but who don't have all of the time. Ella Goode, Ruby Dixon, and Kati Wilde are bringing you sweet and sexy romance with a new MC novella every month.
 
 

Free!!
 
 
Free at Amazon
 
The Invitation: Prequel (The Invitation #1)
 
"It’s my last night in town, and I’m not flying home until this girl is flat on her back with her ankles up around her shoulders and my dick so deep inside her she'll never want another cock again."

Hot, English businessman Ashton made a pact not to screw up his friendship with Justine ‘JJ’ Jenkins over a cheap one-night stand. Now, two years later, he’s going out of his mind with wanting her -- but she’s still off-limits. Now school is over, and his control is wearing thin. They've got one last night together, and he’s determined to make it an experience she’ll never forget.

The one girl he swore off is going to have the night of her life. And with a sexy game of dare on the table, it won’t take long...

***Discover THE INVITATION, the red-hot new series from #1 erotica bestseller Roxy Sloane.**
 
Bought
 
 
 
Welcome to your wildest fantasy...

The invitation arrives out of nowhere. No name. No address. Just one simple challenge.

'Play with me.'

The games are intoxicating, each one more thrilling than the last. And pleasure is the ultimate prize.

He knows my secrets. He sees my darkest desires. He can drive me to ecstasy -- and I don't even know his name.

This is your invitation. Now it's your turn to decide.

Are you ready?


Discover the red-hot new erotic series from the author of THE SEDUCTION.
  
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Some great freebies! Enjoy! Happy Holidays & Happy Reading!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love those freebies. Hope you are enjoying the holiday season!! Enjoy those reads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I added the Invitation to my kindle..lol Sweet haul this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell victim to some freebies this week. LOL Sometimes there are some I've been waiting for to go on sale and I get lucky and catch them free.
    Here's my Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/12/14/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-89-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freebies! They are a great way to save money ;) loving your haul ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I missed this and I'm even sorrier I missed the freebies!!

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.