Monday, December 22, 2014

Quote-tastic: Perfect Chaos by Nashoda Rose

 
 
Join us every Monday and share a favorite quote that's grabbed ya for one reason or another.
Everyone's welcome to join in. Authors, bloggers, readers. The more the merrier! Herding Cats & Burning Soup.

My candidate:
I had my issues with Torn from You (Tear Asunder #1) by Nashoda Rose but there was side characters like Georgie and Deck that really caught my attention. Loved their story in Perfect Chaos  and Nashoda Rose writing voice. I am so happy I took another chance on her because I would of missed a great novel. Review coming soon.


Perfect Chaos (Unyielding #1)
by Nashoda Rose

Quote-tastic #1
Georgie  is caught by Deck having a one-night stand. Her one-night stand is a wuss who is afraid of Deck. He has no problems letting Deck take her away. The things Georgie says and her inner thoughts leave for giggle moments for me. She is a feisty character. Love Deck as he is the only one who knows how to deal with her.

"Listen man, I didn't know she was yours. I was-"

That got my attention. "His? You think I belong to him? Like a fucking hamster? Listen here, cheesecake." Because he really was cheesecake, smooth with no hardness about him. Shit, he was even missing the best part...the crunchy granola. I started toward Lionel, my eyes blazing and my fists ready to smack him a good one. I was sick of men who were pissants. "I'm not a pet. I have-" I screeched as I felt my body fly into the air and land hard on my stomach over Deck's shoulder.

"Shut it."

Quote-tastic #2
Georgie has 2 secrets she is keeping from Deck. One secret is a bit on the dark side so when Deck finds out he is not too happy. I could not swipe my kindle fast enough because Deck is not all talk. When it comes to Georgie is very protected.

He snorted and abruptly  shoved me away from him. "Why? Because you love him? Can't bear to see him hurt? Well, don't worry; I'm not going to hurt him, Georgie. I'm going to fuckin' kill him."
 
Add to Goodreads

3 comments:

  1. Aw sorry to hear book one was a miss for you. I really enjoyed it but then got side tracked and am so far behind now! I didn't realize there was a new series out! Will have to go spend some time on Amazon. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love those :) may need to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful quotes...sounds like a winner...I will have to try this author out.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.