Monday, January 23, 2017

Quote-Tastic: Wild Man By Kristen Ashley

 
Quote-Tastic is a weekly meme hosted by Anna @ Herding Cats & Burning Soup. Share a favorite quote that's grabbed you for one reason or another. You can add a review or post just a quote.



 
Wild Man (Dream Man #2)
by Kristen Ashley


Quote-tastic repost for me. It has been a while since I read a Kristen Ashley novel. I really need to get back to her series. I have had  some of her sexy alpha male heroes on my mind lately.
 
Quote 1:
Tessa is mad at Brock for good reasons. He decides to give her time to get over it until he finds out some stuff  he is not happy with. 
 
No, " he bit off. "I was angry with you, seein' as I fucked my woman for the first fuckin' time, she made me a promise when my cum was still inside her and then just hours later she reneged on that promise. Now I'm here 'cause there's a goddamned for sale sign planted in your front lawn and I walk in here and see you lookin' like this so, gotta say, babe, I'm not angry. I'm fuckin' pissed."

Quote 2:
Brock gets caught drinking milk out of the carton. Love his smartass and to the point answer.

Tessa - "it's somewhat unhygienic for you to drink out of the milk jug."

 Brock - "Babe, I had my tongue in your mouth for ten minutes this morning. How's that any different?"
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. The second one is funny and true at the same time! Lol Still haven't tried her books, but she's on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I just love Kristen Ashley. The second one is just awesome, made me laugh. I am curious about the circumstances on the first one. Will need to read it to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Love the second quote makes me smile every time I think about it.

      Delete
  4. Oh wow! He is truly pissed in the first teaser!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.