Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sexy Snippets: Supernaturally Kissed by Stacey Kennedy



Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by  Reading Between The Wines  for the 18+ crowd. To join in  head on over to  Reading Between The Wines  just grab the button, Post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky below at  Reading Between The Wines  so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time




Supernaturally Kissed (Frostbite series #1)
by Stacey Kennedy
Purchase Link: Amazon

Goodreads

Blurb:
Ghosts harass and annoy Tess to save their souls. Sometimes she helps them. Other times she ignores them. But one ghost will give her no choice. Kipp, a former cop with the Memphis Police Department, will stop at nothing to gain her help, including using his ghostly charms to seduce her.

Tess must help solve the five-year-old cold case of Hannah Reid’s disappearance, because solving the case will save Kipp. But a bigger problem presents itself. Tess is falling in love with a ghost. Now she must decide. Keep Kipp forever, or find the killer.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SEXY SNIPPET:

"I'd run my lips across your silky skin as I nibbled your shoulders," his finger feathered along my upper body, "until I reached right along here." He trailed his touch down to the center of my chest. "Then when I got here..." he ran his finger over one taut nipple, "I'd flick them with my tongue."

I moaned. Shivered. Hungered. The Contact felt so cold, so light and so incredible.

He circled his finger around the tight bud.  "I'd suck on it, bite down, showing you just how much your breasts entice me, and I'd rub my erection against your thigh so you could feel what you do to me."

OMG Kipp is one sexy ghost. I forgot at times he was a ghost. He must of been a yummy lover when he was alive. This book is amazing. It had everything for everyone. It is erotic, paranormal, funny and suspense. The plot was good that I could not flip my e-reader pages fast enough. I could not put it down. Stayed up late late last night to finish it and then even bought book 2 just so I can get more of Kipp and Tess. They are one of my Fave couples now and I am hooked on this series. Stacey Kennedy is a excellent writer and will be looking more of her books. Highly recommend this series. 

Got a Sexy Snippet to share? Leave a comment with your link. Love to see yours

6 comments:

  1. Jaysus! *fans self* love it when a man er...ghost...talks dirty. :)
    I love Stacey's books....must put this one in the TBR.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Here is my SS:
    http://csmaxwell.blogspot.com/2012/06/sexy-snippets-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi babe. Thanks for checking out my Sexy Snippet this week. Oh Kipp is a sexy dirty talker. Have a nice week.

      Delete
  2. Great review!! I love Stacey Kennedy!! I have this book in my TBR pile but I haven't been able to read it yet. I was wondering how it was. After your review I will now have to bump it up to the top!! LOL :) I haven't been doing any features--I will have to start up again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie. OMG I love this book and series. Have a nice week.

      Delete
  3. I love Stacey Kennedy but haven't been able to check this one out yet, def. moving it up on my TBR list now!
    Thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.