Sunday, July 8, 2012

In My Mailbox





Last week was a crazy busy and exciting week for me. One of my excitements was getting a Kindle Fire. OMG I love it.  Do not worry my Nook I will still use you.

This week I downloaded to freebies from Amazon for Kindle. I have never read any of these authors. They are short and FREE!! You can get them free from Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Do not know how long they will be like this.

Have you read of these or any from the authors?





Taking Instructions
by Cheyenne McCray
Purchase Links: Amazon  Barnes & Noble
E-Book 77 pages

FREE!!!

Blurb:
Taboo series.

Jessica Grayson is a college freshman who's had the hots for her university professor all year long. He's sexy and unobtainable-and she's determined to get into his bed.

Dating one of his own students is taboo and Craig Bennett intends to never break that school rule . . . Until he finds an end-of-the-semester present in his office - the gorgeous co-ed he hasn't been able to keep off his mind. And she's naked, sitting on his desk.

It isn't long before Jessica discovers she's gotten more than she bargained for. She finds out exactly who's in control as she learns how the professor likes to play. A whole new world of BDSM is opened up to her and being a bad girl never felt so good.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Annabelle Lee (Summersville Secrets #1)
by N.J. Walters
Purchase Links: Amazon Barnes & Noble
E-book 121 pages

FREE!!

Blurb:

 By day Annabelle Lee is a perfect small town librarian, with loose-fitting dresses and hair scrunched up in a tight bun. But at night, lying in her lonely bed, her sensuality emerges in scorching, erotic dreams about Mike Sloan.

Annabelle's not the only one with a few fantasies. Mike has been dreaming of stripping her out of her prim clothing and getting her into his bed, and when the opportunity arises, he grabs at the chance. Soon they're heating up the sheets, and each other, with steamy sexual interludes.

While Annabelle is luxuriating in their no-strings secret affair, Mike is longing for something more permanent-like exploring the exhilarating heights of passion as man and wife

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying so hard to get a Kindle Fire but alas, we needed a new car desperately and sadly the little money for the Kindle had to go for the extras on the car.

    These books sound great though, I like the second one best.

    Adria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie. I have been trying to get a Kindle for a while now too. But it just seemed like everytime I had the money I had to use it for something else. I know what you mean. Do not worry there will be one day where you get to splurge on yourself and get your kindle. It finally happened to me.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.