Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lusting For Covers #79



Lusting For Covers is a weekly meme hosted by TBQ's Book Palace.   Lusting For Covers is held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers. It can be new, old, a reprint, or even a book that is not yet out-- it's all up to you! Join in on the fun, head  over to TBQ's Book Palace and list your  Lusting For Covers  candidate.


I have to give a BIG THANK YOU to Mariann at Belle's Book Bag for having this series on her blog.  Ok babe you are definitely the Nice twin today. I am feeling naughty after lusting on this cover.


Who has read this series? If so what did you think?

My Pick:

A Devil Named Desire (The Devil's Bargain #2)
by Terri Garey


Blurb:
Forbidden fruit is always the sweetest...

...and no one knows that better than Sammy Divine, High Prince of Darkness. Once an angel, now cast down, Sammy's out to prove he's not the only angel who can be led into temptation...

Hope Henderson's sister has disappeared without a trace, and Hope will do anything to find her--even make a deal with the Devil. An ancient text holds the key to unspeakable power, and it's the Archangel Gabriel's job to make sure it stays hidden, even if he has to become human to do it. Lives, love and the fate of the world hang in the balance, as Hope and Gabriel learn that when passion's involved, it may be impossible to withstand a devil named desire.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why:

I am sure I am not the only one who is freakin "Drooling" over this cover. WOWZA!!! This cover just screams SEXY!!  1st off loving his smooth chest and those sexy abs. 2nd love a guy in leathers and wow they fit him just right and hung low (would like to see an ass shot too). 3rd how hot is that black shirt...oh yeah baby, hotter that  it is wet and fitting is upper body NICELY. 4th I love his stance. I feel like he is ready to kick some butt or me wishing he would just grab me and whisp me away, preferably to the bedroom and have his wicked way with me. 5th did you even notice his cute cleft chin? I am not big on chin dimples but I am liking it on him. Really I have never read this series and it sounds good, might have to give it try.

6 comments:

  1. Hey hon,
    LOL...I love this cover!!! I'm glad that you liked it!! Thanks for mentioning my site!! This series would have been added to my TBR pile for the covers alone!! :) Have a great week and a great 4th of July holiday!!! :)

    My L4C: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/07/lusting-for-covers-forever-and-day-by.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am still going to check out this series. I might get it in paperback. This way if I do not care for it I can send to my mom. I am stalking your site now. Soon I will be checking out you LFC. Have a great 4th of July Holiday too.

      Delete
  2. I have this one on my Kindle--haven't read it yet, but I AM a fan of Garey and her books :)
    Here is my L4C:
    http://csmaxwell.blogspot.com/2012/07/lusting-for-covers.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like her then I know I will. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for participating in this week's L4C! :)

    Wowza, indeed! :) Great choice--and after reading each and ever reason why you love it, I had to scroll back up and check it out. Yep, all great reasons! :)

    I've not even heard of this series--bad TBQ! :) I'll be putting it on my list though, thanks for sharing!

    Enjoy!
    TBQ
    TBQ's Book Palace

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.