Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Review: Fucking In A Restaurant by Lexi Maxxwell






Sex In Public 1: Fucking In A Restaurant
by Lexi Maxxwell
Pruchase Link: Amazon
E-book 44 pages

Blurb:
April was going to the Kachemak Cafe, a fancy pants restaurant where she was going to meet Dylan, one of her favorites from the many monthly subscribers to NastyApril.Com, the adult web site she ran from her bedroom. She was already leaking as she walked through the door, seeing Dylan sitting at a table for two, the red wine already poured. She doubted she’d make it through the menu before she was bending over in the bathroom.

(Approximately 2,800 words - PLUS BONUS SHORT STORY & THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS OF THE XXX FILES EPISODE 1 )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Review:



This is exactly as the Title and nothing more. A hot erotic quickie in a Restaurant bathroom.

The plot is good, different and Lexi Maxxwell is an amazing writer that knows how to write a erotic scene with yummy characters. Just as I was getting into the characters after the bathroom scene it just ended. Ending was good but I was hoping I would get more of them outside the restaurant.

I love April and Dylan’s characters. She is not innocent or shy and knows what she wants and goes after it. Dylan is sweet, sexy and a gentleman. I loved how he pulled out April’s chair for her and already order wine before she came to the restaurant. But what I love the most was when he kisses her knuckles and tells she is “Fucking Hot”. They are definitely hot together. I thought my poor kindle was going to catch on fire.

When I bought this book it says estimated 44 pages. The actual story is only like 19 pages and the rest is a Bonus short story and The first 2 chapters of  The XXX files episode 1. I guess I missed the part that says “Approximately 2,800 words - (PLUS BONUS SHORT STORY & THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS OF THE XXX FILES EPISODE 1 )”.

 I will definitely buy more of this series when I am need of a good erotic quickie fix. I highly recommend this book and series if looking for a erotic quick fix and do not mind reading 20 pages or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.