Saturday, November 24, 2012

Review: Demonically Tempted by Stacey Kennedy







Demonically Tempted (Frostbite #2)
by Stacey Kennedy
Purchase Links: Amazon Barnes & Noble
E-Book 150 pages


Blurb:
Tess Jennings, now a member of the Memphis Police Department, is on her first cold case. The suspected suicide of Lizbeth Knapp ten years ago isn’t a theory her family accepts—they believe she was murdered.

But the case is only one of Tess’s worries. Ghosts are talking, and word of her abilities rapidly spreads. A dark ghost is terrifying the spirits of Memphis, and she must force the entity to cross over.

Tess doesn’t have to do this alone. Not only does she have her ghost-lover, Kipp McGowen, but the department has brought in a medium. Dane Wolfe might answer all her questions, but he also brings a world of trouble. Will Tess finally have all she’s ever wanted, or will everything she’s vowed to protect be ripped away?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Review:

Supernaturally Kissed (Frostbite #1) blew me away. Demonically Tempted is more darker and concentrates more on the case Tess, Kipp and the gang are working on. For me what made Demonically Tempted a outstanding read was the ending. It is a shocker I did not see coming. If it was not for the ending I would of just loved it and given it four stars but Stacey Kennedy through me for a loop with the ending that kept me thinking of it for days that I have to give it 5 stars.

Loved Kipp more in Demonically Tempted. Wow, got to see more of a protective, possessive, jealous side of Kipp.

Tess is still Tess a kick butt character with a smart mouth. She runs into a ghost who is rude, smart mouth with a bad attitude. Loved how she does not take any crap from him and puts him in his place.

Dane the new guy in the mix and the one that Kipp is jealous of, is a Medium that works with the F.B.I.. He can not see or hear ghost only feel their presence. Max who is Tess boss thinks she is uneducated with her abilities, so he brings Dane in to help her out.

Kipp and Tess relationship has it ups and downs. They are one of my favourite book couples and was happy when they would have their loving and fun moments. I was also sad when they would have their not so fun moments. Their “Ghost Sex” is still hot.

I am excited to see how the story is going to play out in Mystically Bound (Frostbite #3).

Shelves
Ghost Hero Protective Hero
Jealous Hero

2 comments:

  1. Love this series & the Ghost sec is indeed hot. I wish I have a Kipp... wait that's scathe in real life LOL. Anyway I am so excited for book 3, that ending was like WTF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacey has away of writing where you forget at times during "Ghost Sex" that Kipp is a ghost. This book is worth reading just for the ending.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.