Sunday, March 24, 2013

NA Review: Never Too Far (Too Far #2) by Abbi Glines



Never Too Far (Too Far #2)
by Abbi Glines
Purchase Links: Amazon  Barnes & Noble
 
Blurb by Goodreads
 
He had held a secret that destroyed her world.

Everything she had known was no longer true.

Blaire couldn’t stop loving him but she knew she could never forgive him.
Now, she was back home and learning to live again. Moving on with life… until something happened to send her world spinning once again.
What do you do when the one person you can never trust again is the one that you need to trust so desperately?

You lie, hide, avoid, and pray that your sins never find you out.
 
 
Abbi Glines has done it again, 5 star novel with Never Too Far (Too Far #2). Wow I could not believe the twist she threw in there that I never saw coming.

Never Too Far starts off right where Fallen Too Far (Too Far #1) ended. I loved how we got to get into Rush’s head with his POV. His thoughts broke my heart. He was still the same old sexy Tattoo wearing Rush that knows how to use his yummy tongue ring. He has never been in love until he met Blaire. She is back in town and he will do what ever it takes to keep her there. I loved how he was willing to be friends if he could not have her as a girlfriend. But at times it was hard for him to not try and rekindle there relationship.

"She's amazing. No... She's perfect. Everything about her is fucking perfect," I said aloud then shifted my gaze back to Meg. "I don't just lover her, she owns me. Completely. I'd do anything for her."

Now it is Blaire who has a secret and is trying hard to keep it from everyone and Rush. Her secret is revealed early on and is part of the plot. She still is heartbroken from the betrayal from Rush and is trying hard to not give into her feelings for him.

I could not swipe my e-reader fast enough to see if they will ever get their HEA. Their journey is a emotional roller coaster and loved every high and low with them. The sexual tension is hot and the sex scenes are delicious that got my girly bits tingly.

Got to see more of the secondary characters especially the sexy Woods. I loved his friendship with Blaire and loved it more when Rush would get jealous. Yay baby his story is next.

I am loving the Too Far series. The characters are fun and real. I was right there with them laughing and crying. I love how Abbi Glines deals with real issues and makes it that the characters thoughts and feelings are real. I am noticing in the New Adult genre authors are having that format and usually a secret or a big twist thrown in. It has to be done right and Abbi Glines has nailed it again in Never Too Far. Never Too Far is keeper, look forward to reading Fallen Too Far (Too Far #1) and Never Too Far (Too Far #2) back to back. I can not wait to see what she has in store for us with Woods in Twisted Perfection (Too Far #3).


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.