Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sexy Snippets: Lush by Lauren Dane



Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between The Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in head on over to Reading Between The Wines just grab the button, Post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky below at Reading Between The Wines so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!



Lush (Delicious #3)
by Lauren Dane
 
 
Tattoos covered his skin and she noted one of his nipples was pierced as well. She'd investigate in detail. After. She nearly fell over when he breathed against her labia. Hot. So hot it sent shivers through her has she grabbed his shoulder to keep from dissolving into a puddle on the floor. Then he picked her up like she was nothing, turning her to place her on the edge of the bed.
 
"This way I can still be on my knees when I eat this pretty, pretty pussy,."
 
Liked she'd complain.
 
He turn his head to lick the side of her knee, wrenching a gasp from her lips. Then, just behind, which made her hot and wet, aching. Until that moment she hadn't even really known it was one of her sweet spots. Not many men paid any attention to that spot, but damn, he did. Thank god for it. Kisses up the inside of her. The barest contact against her pussy and then kisses and licks down the inside of her other thigh until he got to the other knee.
 
 
Who does not love a Tattoo-nipple pierced-dirty talking hero who knows how to play in the bedroom.

Add To Goodreads

2 comments:

  1. Wow ! If it wasn't already on my list, I would have added it - sounds tasty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet baby Jesus I think I just dissolved into a puddle! LMAO
    I have this one sitting on my shelf just waiting for me to get to it. Gah! I need to soon. So lovin this series!
    Thanks for joining in SS :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.