Thursday, May 2, 2013

Swoon: The Edge Of Never by J.A. Redmerski



Swoon is a meme featured on Thursdays by YA Bound. From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Oh... my man Andrew sure knows how to tease. Sorry lovelies but I am trying to keep it a bit clean since it is a YA swoon. This scene is the beginning of what got my heart pounding, skin tingling and stomach fluttering. The teasing only gets better with the sexy dominate Andrew. If you have read The Edge Of Never then you know what I am talking about. If have not read it then you are missing out. J.A. Redmerski knows how to write good steamy New Adult scenes. I would love to see how she writes an Adult novel.


My Swoon
 
... kisses me along the jaw again. Every tiny hair along the back of my neck rises when his tongue traces the curvature of my ear. "Do you want me to touch it?" His breath is warm against  the side of my face.
 
"Yes," I gasp.
 
He pins my earlobe between his teeth and his hand starts to slide down my belly, but it stops near my bellybutton.
 
"Tell me that you want me to touch it," he breathes into my ear.
 
 Location 2853 - 49% Kindle
 
 
 
 

 


19 comments:

  1. Oh Shoot I have this book and haven't read it yet! But going to be the next book after that sexy swoon lol

    I see you liked "Everything Changes' cover I just got finish reading it and Love it so much!

    My swoon: Seduced in the Dark by C.J. Roberts
    http://iheartyabooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/swoon-thursday-bad-boys-and-sweet.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can not wait to you read The Edge Of Never. I can not wait to read 'Everything Changes'. Another novel to bump on my to buy list.

      Delete
    2. Oh I forgot to say "Touch it, Touch it...damnit!!!" LOL! Had to say it!!! LOL

      Delete
    3. LOL!!! I think your mind is in the gutter today after posting you sexy swoon.

      Delete
    4. I agree! It's one of those days where a girl just gotta have some fun! lol

      Delete
  2. I LOVED this book! I just finished earlier this week and I can't wait until the Edge of Always comes out in November.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love the Swoon's you put up! :D I really need to add this TBR list.

    Here is My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie. Look forward to seeing yours. heading there now.

      Delete
  4. Oooo, HOT! I have this book, I believe, but I haven't read it yet. Here's to motivation! :D

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh La La! Lol ;) That's a pretty hot Swoon!!! I have this book, and it just moved up my TBR list!!!

    Here's my Swoon:
    https://www.facebook.com/ABookishEscape

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this book- and now I can't believe I haven't gotten to it yet!! Very steamy swoon!

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG why have I not read this book yet?!! That was one sexy swoon!!!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That is one HOT STEAMY swoon. I can only imagine how it pans out.
    Thanks for sharing :D

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.