Thursday, July 18, 2013

Swoon: Hopeless by Colleen Hoover


Swoon is a meme featured on Thursdays by YA Bound. From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)
...he takes both of my hands in his and interlocks our fingers. "Look at me." I lift my eyes to his trying to hide the disappointment from realizing our mutual attraction is on two different levels. "Sky, I'm not going kissing you tonight but believe when I tell you, I've never wanted to kiss a girl more. So stop thinking I'm not attracted to you because you have no just how much my hair I am. You can hold my hand, you can run your fingers through my hair, you can straddle me while I feed you spaghetti, but you are not getting kiss tonight. And probably not tomorrow, either. I need this. I need to know for sure that you're feeling every single thing that I'm feeling the moment my lips touch yours. Because I want your first to be the best first kiss in the history of first kisses."


Thoughts;
This is where I am at and I want more. OMG I am bummed have to go to work. How I am suppose to work now, when I have the sexy-swoon worthy Holder on my mind.

2 comments:

  1. Though I haven't read this novel, I really like reading this swoon! Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick for Swoon Thursday! I love this book and this scene is one of the best in the book :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.