Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Review: Fallen by Callie Hart

Fallen (Blood & Roses #4)
by Callie Hart
 
Synopsis
Fallen is the fourth book in the Blood & Roses series. Make sure you check out Deviant, Fracture and Burn prior to reading this instalment.

Sloane
For over two years, Sloane Romera has pinned everything on finding Alexis. Life was going to get better. Easier. Happier. The nightmare of having a missing sister was supposed to end, and everything was supposed to go back to normal.
However, now that she’s found her sister, Sloane is discovering that life has a way of ridiculing what we expect of it.

Nothing is easier.

And ‘normal’ is falling for a man who might never be able to feel the same way.

***

Zeth
A lengthy history of breaking things with his fists has given Zeth Mayfair a fairly good idea of how to get his own way. But when his goal, the one, single woman on the face of the planet that he’s truly ever wanted, can only be obtained by fixing things instead of destroying them, how can he adjust a lifetime of violence in order to make her his once and for all? And how can he make sure that she is safe?

The first part is going to take time. But the second part…
The second part is easy.

He must kill Charlie Holsan.


 
 
 
Rating: 4 Stars - Loved It
Genre: Erotic Romance
Heat: Scorcher - Panty Changer
Source: Bought
 
It is official I have fallen harder for Zeth. Sloane and Zeth might not say " I love you" but readers know they are fallen for each other more in Callie Hart 4th installment of her Blood & Roses series. Zeth is still not the love and flowers type but his actions show that he does have strong feelings for Sloane.
 
I do not know how Callie Hart does it but one minute I am cringing at some stuff that is dark and gritty but at the next she has me smiling. One of the smiles defiantly comes from Rebel's moment in the story. He has a way of riling up Sloane and I love it. Happy girl here as I just found out his novel is out Feb. 2015. Look forward to his story.
 
Love how the plot has developed more towards his uncle now. Got a surprise I did not see coming.
 
You would think by the fourth installment of the Blood & Roses series I would of have dislike or had issues with at least one novel. Oh no Callie Hart is a talented writer that amazes me with each new novel. I have come to love and care for  Zeth and Sloane characters. Callie Hart has brought them alive for me that I feel what they feel. Next up is Twisted (Blood & Roses 5).
 
Add to Goodreads
 
Purchase Link: Amazon
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I read Deviant but didn't like it - my brain cells are dead tonight, so I can't remember for the life of me why exactly but I think I remember it had something to do with the hero. Well, at least you enjoy the series, good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deviant is one of those novels you either love it or hate it. Bummer you did not like it or Zeth. I am loving and obsessed with this series.

      Delete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.