Saturday, February 25, 2017

Lusting For Covers: Heated Pursuit By April Hunt

 
Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers. This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace
 
My L4C

Thoughts
I am crushing on the cover model. Sweaty, dirty, tight fitted shirt, scruff and delicious.

Book Info
Series: Alpha Security #1
Publisher:  Forever
Publication Date: October 25, 2016
Pages: 304
 
Synopsis By Goodreads
TROPICAL HEAT

Penny Kline didn't come to Honduras on a pleasure trip. She's here to rescue her kidnapped niece, the only family she's got left. What she didn't plan on was walking into a covert ops mission---or being wrapped up in the hard-muscled arms of Rafe Ortega. The cool-as-ice operative's touch may get her all hot and bothered, but no man can have a hold on her heart until her niece is home where she belongs.

Even in the tropics, Alpha Security operative Rafe can take down the bad guys without breaking a sweat. Hostage extractions. Clandestine missions. Those are the things he's been trained to handle. Relationships? Not so much. But one look at this strong, sexy redhead and he's seized by a fierce urge to protect her at all costs. Now Penny and Rafe will have to up their game because they're about to go into a master criminal's lair without backup, and the danger---and passion---is about to explode . . .

Add To Goodreads
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Oh, this does sound good and I do like the cover. I always think it's best when they don't show the model's face. It gives me a chance to picture them in my mind without being influenced by the guy on the cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree on not showing model's face. For me too I like to have a little bit for me to imagine without the influence. Plus I am not always find a the model cute.

      Delete
  2. I'm with you both, I actually prefer when the face is not completely shown, it gives more space to the imagination. Also, I think this one should get kudos for being a model I didn't see on other covers so far (not that I recall of at least).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point Silvia on hero not being on other covers. I do not think I have seen him either.

      Delete
  3. WOW! That is one spectacular upper body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I just love this cover here. Who needs the shirt off...I swear I just want to look at that all day and I would mind going on dangerous missions with him by my side either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes a tight fitted shirt is the best. I do know if I would be able to control my self around him.

      Delete
  5. Yes! I loved this cover, too! Book two isn't shabby, either. I enjoyed this read :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies. Thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you.